Join the CE3 Student Team!
Elissa Welch August 11, 2015
CE3 is pleased to be working with the Ohio University Office of Student Financial Aid to offer a Federal Work Study opportunity for the 2015-16 academic year to work study eligible students.
CE3 has a mission to bridge the gap between scientists and policymakers, to advance energy & environmental research, & to help explain how policies impact the way communities & businesses use energy & natural resources. At CE3, faculty, staff, & students work together on projects related to economic growth & environmental sustainability. CE3 is seeking an upbeat Program Assistant who can provide organizational & administrative support as part of our fast-paced team. Job duties will include:
- Communications: posting web, calendar & social media content, maintaining CE3’s email listserv, etc.
- Outreach/Education: providing assistance in planning, publicizing & executing events, webinars & the CE3 Brownbag Lunch Series, etc.
- Support: organizing grant/project meetings for CE3 faculty, staff & clients, coordinating itineraries for CE3 visitors, etc.
- Other organizational & administrative support duties as assigned.
The Program Assistant will meet regularly with CE3’s project manager & director about assignments. This Work Study Position is right for you if:
- You are responsible, reliable & can work independently
- You have great communication skills & are an active participant in a team
- You have strong basic computer skills & great time management skills
- Your positive attitude impresses others
- You like working on many projects at one time
- You think protecting the environment is cool
- You aim to grow your network & be a part of projects that serve state/local governments, businesses & communities
- You want real-world experience that prepares you for a job post-graduation
For more information about your eligibility for Federal Work Study and/or to apply to the position, visit:http://www.ohio.edu/financialaid/employment/emp_fws.cfm. For more information about CE3, visit:http://www.ohio.edu/ce3 or contact Elissa Welch, CE3 Project Manager, at email@example.com or 740-537-0112.