The Professional Leadership Certificate will equip OHIO students with the tools and information they need to be successful in the job and internship search process. To receive the Professional Leadership Certificate, a student will need to complete three, one-hour workshops, a 30-minute career coaching appointment, and a mock interview. The workshops in this series include:
- Who Are You and Why Should I Care? – Leadership Branding for Networking Success
- Bragging Rights – Creating the Perfect Resume & Cover Letter
- Hunting & Gathering – Job Search & Interviewing
The 21st Century Leadership Certificate is designed to engage students in conversations about leadership topics that are relevant to what they are experiencing as OHIO students and to prepare them to lead in today’s global society. To receive the 21st Century Leadership Certificate, a student will need to complete three, one-hour workshops, and participate in leadership coaching. The workshops in this series include:
- Building an Awesome Team – Understanding Team Development
- I Am Right. You Are Wrong. – Understanding Ethics and Values
- Get It Together – Understanding Emotional Intelligence
The 21st Century and Professional Leadership Series workshop schedules rotate weekly; check the website for details: https://www.ohio.edu/careerandleadership/leadership.cfm.
A calendar of CLDC career events and workshops can be found here.