The Environmental Studies program will host a Green Jobs Panel Sept. 27 at 6:30 p.m. in Alden 323 for students who are interested in learning more about work in the environmental sector.
This opportunity provides students the chance to learn from people in the industry about developing skills that will lead to a variety of job options. Speakers will also discuss how to navigate the work and academic world for best outcomes.
The list of speakers includes:
- John Wood: Homecoming Farm, sustainable farming
- Michelle Shively: Coordinator of Sunday Creek Watershed
- Sarah Conley-Ballew: Executive Director of UpGrade Athens County
- Rob Wiley: Ecologist, Voinovich School
- Claire Naisby: Building Systems Integration Manager, Ohio University.
Students who attend will learn about the academic and professional experiences of the speakers, and what they deem the “keys” to their success. Light snacks will also be provided.
For further information, contact Loraine McCosker at firstname.lastname@example.org.